Nid Coffee Shop - bikes - Visit 61


Today I remembered my cup so I did not have to walk back for it!

Food Panda motorbike

Grab truck!
 
  
Not sure what this company was

It was a busy Soi this morning - 
  

Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy this morning.
           
      
Nid at the end of the Soi made me a very good iced coffee as always - her iced coffee is my favourite.
        
         
Other stalls were still closed. 
         

Food Panda were making a delivery -
 going very fast !
      

Another customer sat on the opposite side of the road whilst they waited for their coffee !
     

             
I returned and my coffee was ready.
         

I walked slowly home and finished my coffee reading a book in our garden.
             
 
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.