Nid Coffee Shop - FOOD PANDA - Visit 63

This looks like a Food Panda
  
It was busy with motorbikes this morning 
  
Grab had made their delivery


I wondered where noise was coming from in the morning...
   
         
Some homes still have what I think are original rocks from the ground before their 
homes were built?
            
        
There was what looked like a small market in front of the village this morning.
              
Grab were also in the Soi
    
    
Chong Heng Cafe was still closed unfortunately.
           

         
       
Deliveries were being made.
           

           
The street coffee lady always 
welcomes me traditionally.
         

But the table was busy so I went for a wander. 
Street stalls were still closed.


Rabika was open but is more expensive.


Grab had made a delivery - I do love the little umbrellas for their telephones.


My iced coffee was made with Carnation milk -
 do you think that this matters?

 
The lady cleaning the street was picking up anything of value - this was a coffee tin.


There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021.
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.