Nid Coffee Shop - recycle - Visit 62


I remembered my empty coffee cup
 from Rabika today!
    

A noisy helicopter flew overhead.
    

The table on the Soi was still not used.



There was more food for sale today.


But some were still closed.

Lineman on a motorbike delivering something

It was already busy with motorbikes in 

This looks like Grab is delivering something

And along the Soi.


The lady selling coffee was there today.


The iced coffee was swiftly made.

Food Panda were delivering something or were on the wrong Soi
             
    
I don't know what they are building here.

There were no guests at Tanyapat & Anyawee  
and Chong Heng Cafe had still not opened.


I got home with my coffee and sat in the garden.
 
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop

 

Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 

Other Posts



   
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.