Chatuchak Weekend Market (Visit 6) Part Three


Found a '
Day of the Dead' T.Shirt for when I go back to teaching!


I didn't try the fries because they were stupid?


More clothes and I wonder whether you can buy the wigs?


There are places for you to stop and have something to eat.



More clothes and I hope you are smiling...


Cannabis stalls are becoming popular...


Do you need a 
tattoo?


Somebody strange walking through the market...



We enjoyed watching 'Squid Game' but do we need a T.Shirt?

 
Some Buddhist ornaments perhaps - but is that a blade on the bottom left?


Previous Visits
 1) Chatuchak Market 2016                   
 2) Chatuchak Market 2019                  
 3) Chatuchak Market 2020                    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.