Nid Coffee Shop - fruit - Visit 48


There were a number of stalls open this morning.


The closest stall now sells plants though - but they do have a QR code which I will have to investigate...


Motorbike deliveries were being made.


Chong Heng cafe was closed again today - I do not think we will see that open soon.


Tanyapat & Anyawee was busy this morning so that got a miss today.


Line were making a motorbike delivery.


I should buy a lottery ticket ?



I was immediately offered the table by the lady sitting there with her pot of tea. I politely declined and sat adjacent to the coffee lady 
making my coffee.


After visiting Cafe Amazon for my iced coffee recently I was more than happy to find that Nid was there today.


A taxi (now a rarer 
occurrence) 
passed me on the way home.


There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in August 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Cup


Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76.

Other Visits


Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Ramkhamhaeng 76 Alley, Hua Mak, Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240
Hours: 7:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.