Nid Coffee Shop - cycling - Visit 51


Keeping out of the sun and riding a bicycle!

Grab making a delivery - breakfast perhaps?
           
 

Grab delivering again
        

It was a hot morning today and I was passed
 by many motorbikes in the morning.


The street coffee lady was busy this morning so
 I ordered and walked further.


A lot of others were closed!
     

Others were selling breakfast.


My coffee was made quickly and was very strong ! Note that the lady 
uses Carnation milk.


Took it quickly and walked home -
 Tanyapat & Anyawee was busy.
    
     
Saw a machine which made you a coffee for 
10 Baht that I had not seen previously - I will stick with the coffee shops though.
           
 
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76. 
This visit was in August 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop

 

Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76.

Other Visits


    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.