Nid Coffee Shop - used again - Visit 50


I woke early today and it was a Saturday morning and I wanted an iced coffee.

Newspaper delivery

Line were making a delivery 

Street motorbike and I think Grab

Food Panda making a delivery - breakfast perhaps ?

Street motorbike waiting for customer

It was certainly busy with motorbikes
 in the morning.



And there were people cooking food on the street that are not normally there when I go in the afternoon.


Lottery tickets were on sale.


I wonder how much they found 
to sell in the rubbish?

 
I made the three little pigs today for school
 whilst I had my coffee.
 
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in August 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop


Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76.

Other Posts


   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.