Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76 - Visit 45)


There were a number of stalls open this morning (Monday).


The closet stall now sells plants though - but they do have a QR code which I will have to investigate..


Motorbike deliveries were being made.


Chong Heng cafe (my personal choice) was closed again today - I do not think we will see that open soon - day of writing is August 2021).


Tanyapat & Anyawee was busy this morning so that got a miss today.


Line were making a motorbike delivery.


I should buy a lottery ticket?



I was immediately offered the table by the lady sitting there with her pot of tea. I politely declined and sat adjacent to the coffee lady 
making my coffee.


After visiting Cafe Amazon for my Iced coffee recently I was more than happy to find that the local street coffee lady was there today.


A taxi (now a rare 
occurrence) passed me on the way home.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT  


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was August 2021.

Previous Posts

 1)  May 2021            2) June 2021              3) July  2021  

 


Other Visits


Phone Number:    
Facebook:  should I offer to do this for her?
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Ramkhamhaeng 76 Alley, Hua Mak, Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240
Hours: 7:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m
 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.