Nid Coffee Shop - Visit 52

          
Today was a very hot morning - even though I had left before 10 a.m. - Jemma was at school today.
          
          
Someone was out doing their shopping!
         
Grab or Line were making a delivery
         


They were adding wires to the many that were already strung up - it did not look 
like the safest job!


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed - 
I wonder if it will open again...
               
Food Panda were making a delivery
               
Looks like Grab had made theirs.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy with people 
at the table, the counter and the men with the wires 
- so I walked to the end of the Soi.


        
This is where I have bought the most iced coffees!
 I had not been for a while - it was very strong!

 

Goodness knows what this lady was pushing - but there was a radio playing music in the middle of it all and she seemed very happy.
           
          
The other street sellers were still not there either.

         
My coffee was quickly made.

Line were parked outside here
            

And somebody on the back of a motorbike was taking their ironing home from somewhere.


I was wondering what I was going to make today whilst slowly drinking my coffee.


There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in August 2021.
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.