Wat Bang Peng Tai (Visit 4)


Wat Bang Peng Tai is a Wat we have visited previously because after living in Thailand for twenty years there is a value in going to a Temple to pay Respect.



On looking a the map however I can see that there is a khlong which runs alongside it and next to this is 
Kwan-Riam Floating Market which I have not visited.



Apparently the Wat is split into two parts but I was unable to discern where this started and began.



I did wonder why there were dinosaurs in the Wat - the Bison are regular guests but the dinosaurs I have found rarely.



You can take a bridge over the khlong or you can walk alongside.



I am surprised that I do not see more people here.


Thank you for the visit.

 
     

Wat Bang Peng Tai
 1) Apr 2023       2) Apr 2023          3) May 2023 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.