Ramkhamhaeng 76 (Walk 73)


There was a lot of flowers / pollen fallen from the trees this morning.


My book this morning was 'Dune' by Frank Herbert - a classic.


Grab had made a breakfast delivery...


I wonder whose pussy cat this is...


RobinHood arrived as I was leaving the village.



The lady was out selling fruit and offerings for the temples - I was early this morning.


I am still thinking that these discarded masks are a health hazard - I do not leave home without one.



But the lady sorting through the trash does not worry - although she is now wearing a mask and a rubber glove.




There are still empty stalls...


It looks like Grab were delivering breakfast somewhere else this morning.


And a FoodPanda followed them in.


This walk was in March 2022.

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.