Nid Coffee Shop - straw - Visit 49


It was a beautiful morning when I went 
out for my iced coffee this morning.
   

I did wonder how many red plated cars there were 
around - I had not seen many, nobody has money for a new car !
        

My choice for coffee shops on the road is
Chong Heng and it does not look like it is going to be open for a while... 
But there was someone outside today!


I imagine it is the same with the
          

Tanyapat & Anyawee was busy behind the ivy - it might be cheaper than the street but there was someone at the table and it was an excuse to keep walking - tomorrow perhaps?
    

     
A pick up perhaps ?
              
         
Looks like a food pick up or delivery.
         
Food Panda doing a food pick up and delivery,
     
Motorbikes seem to be abundant today.
        

Nid seemed pleased to see me. 
Note the freshly brewed coffee.


So was the pussy cat.


Lottery tickets for sale next door on a table.

There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in November 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop

 

Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76.

Other Posts

  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.