Tanyapat & Anyawee (@Ramkhamhaeng 76 ) Visit 32


It was a much clearer day today so I was not going to get caught in the rain - I took my book.


Food Panda seem to be working well with Chong Heng - they left with goods whilst I was at Tanyapat & Anyawee.


The street coffee lady was not there again today....



In the Bangkok Post today there was an article about discarded face masks - there were two on my walk this afternoon.


There was nobody at 
Tanyapat & Anyawee so I could get a seat whilst I waited. Then people arrived and I began to walk home.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2023.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


Other Posts

 1)  May 2021          2) June 2021                 3) July  2021       

 

 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.