Nid Coffee Shop - sunny day - Visit 54


It was a beautiful morning but it was
 very hot even at 10 a.m!
    
Not sure what they were delivering
          
This looks like a Line and a LaLaMove.
          
This was a Food Panda.
             

This man was on his bicycle keeping the sun from the little boy!


Nobody was at
Tanyapat & Anywee but it was not their day and I continued to the end of the Soi!

         
But I got to the end and there were two people waiting - I nearly 
went back. Do you think he knows what his T.Shirt says?
         

The lady quickly made my coffee - having help from the lady from the shop opposite.


I happily took my coffee and began
 my short walk home.

          
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.