Nid Coffee Shop - iced coffee - Visit 57

                       
Well I seem to be drinking a lot of iced coffee at the moment and I post each visit - twice a month for each coffee shop!
           
           
It was a beautiful morning.
           

Wow - not a good idea to climb the
 fence using this!
            
It looks like Grab were making a delivery
              


This looks like a Food Panda delivery

Lots of motorbikes


Whilst she was making my coffee 


          
I had a look at the rest of the Soi - the stalls were still closed, I wonder how their families are...
            
           
Returning to the coffee stall I took my coffee
 and walked home.

 
Tanyapat & Anyawee behind the Ivy were busy.


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed - I think they are opening again on the 20th of September?


I wonder what had happened to all the public phone boxes - who uses them now ?

         
Got home and the security came to catch a big lizard which we had seen run to 
the back of the house !

  
There are options for  coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.