Nid Coffee Shop - quiet - Visit 58

                        
It was a beautiful Sunday morning 
- although it was very hot !
            
Food Panda were making a delivery
            
This couple had masks but no helmets?
           
        
I had not noticed before but
Chong Heng Cafe have chains on their chairs outside - better to be safe !
    
           
Not sure what he was selling but he 
was singing about it ?
       
               
Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy.
          
            
There was someone at the table at the end of the Soi - so I ordered and kept walking.

               
Meeting workers coming the opposite way!
          
           
Rabika was open - not been there for a while - maybe tomorrow ?
     
      
They were selling lottery tickets nearby.
         

            
I returned and my iced coffee was ready.
      
     
And I walked home with it - it was surprisingly strong for me - or was there less carnation milk?
          
           
I got home and read a book 
whilst drinking my coffee.

This looks like a Grab motorbike
            
This looks like a Line motorbike

This looks like a fully loaded motorbike!
  
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021. 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.