Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 33 +


I was going to Chong Heng cafe but found that it was closed on Monday.


And the lady at the end of the Soi closes early - before 3 in the afternoon. So I went to Tanyapat & Anyawee instead.


Where there was one other person.


Their drink was quickly made and then it was my turn.


I was interested in the decoration above the coffee machine. 


So it was quickly made and I took it home to finish and added extra water - it is always very strong!


There were a lot of deliveries today - I have not included them all but I counted 7!


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


Other Posts

 1)  May 2021          2) June 2021                 3) July  2021       

  

 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.