Nid Coffee Shop - quiet - Visit 45


I had wanted this coffee for breakfast but I did some work and then left at nine in the morning -
 it was quiet.




It looks like Grab were making a delivery.
 

Chong Heng Cafe was closed still - 
maybe it won't open for a while...
   

I got to the top of the Soi 
Ramkhamhaeng 76 and was surprised to see that the table was occupied!


They had set up a stand selling Lottery tickets 
next to the cafe.


Then a motorbike arrived with a delivery.
    

I paid for my coffee - and noticed a 'decoration' on the cafe stall - Buddhist ?


And I walked home with my coffee - 
again very strong!!

 
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in August 2021.

Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Ramkhamhaeng 76 Alley, Hua Mak, Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240
Hours: 7:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.