Nid Coffee Shop - morning - Visit 46

   
It was a very quiet morning today 


- I passed this lady on the way, pushing something.
     

I did not meet any motorbikes until I reached the end of the Soi. It was a Food Panda and I love the umbrella for the telephone.


Goodness me what are they making here ?
    

There was nobody at the table.


But people turned up and I thought it best to move away - to be on the safe side!



I returned when she was finishing my iced coffee.


And I drank it whilst walking home -
 very good, as always.


Not sure what was happening at the 'Gold' place?
 

The Food Panda motorbike had stopped in the Soi - not sure why.

 
I got home and sat in the garden with my coffee and a book.
 
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in September 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76.

Other Visits


Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Ramkhamhaeng 76 Alley, Hua Mak, Bang Kapi District, Bangkok 10240
Hours: 7:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m


     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.