Quadcopters, Phuket and the Andaman Sea


The furore of the New Year has begun to subside so I thought I would have a play with the Quadcopter.





Wow - it worked - i went to Nai Harn beach and I could hover the Quadcopter and now I was able to rotate it - this was a very real result.



Too many people so I chose to try another beach... Sirinart National Park.

This was magnificent, the water was a little rough but I was on the sand. I remembered my #Quadcopter lessons on twitter and found some broken cement for a flat surface and 

WHOOOOOSHHHHH

up it flew - fabulous, i was on a wave and it went high above the trees.....

and a gust of wind tossed it sideways and it rotated in midair - obviously my controls did not work OR it was upside down? It kept going to the wrong way....

Stop everything... The Quadcopter plummeted into the Sea...

Running into the water I picked it out as swiftly as possible....

Returning to the car the phone worked and the Quadcopter still responded....

BUT then the copter blades (1 set) began to rotate after a phone call was received?

Then my phone did not work... oh dear... watch this space.




1 comment:

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.