Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 40


It was automatically a busy walk down the Soi in the morning - I think that this is a Grab motorbike.


They were out selling lottery tickets.


And I have no idea what this is!


But my street coffee lady was there as usual. Now with hand wash at the stall.


She made a very good coffee (35 Baht).


Sat at the table with some water and relaxed.


Another Grab drove past me.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76

Other Posts

 1)  May 2021            2) June 2021              3) July  2021  

  


     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.