Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) - Visit 42 - plastic


It was a late coffee for me today - I thought it was going to rain whilst I was out
.


I took a cup from Rabika because it saves on plastic for the environment and the lady does not need to give me another cup.

Food Panda were making a delivery



Lala Move were also making a delivery - it does not look like Chong Heng Cafe will open for a while...


MK restaurants were also making a delivery. There were a number of bikes on the Soi when I was going. 



My coffee was soon ready - I must remember a plastic bag next time!



And more motorbikes - maybe it is like this every Saturday late afternoon?


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.