Paving Stones in Bangkok




Reading a number of emails everyday I noticed a story that kept coming back - that of the condition of the Paving Stones - so I clicked it and...




There was even a Facebook Page for it.



Then I looked at the paving stones...



Well I don't think that parking on them helps...



and the following week it was worse...



But then they fixed them - let's see how long they last...


So they put up protection this time...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s crazy how quickly parking ruins paving stones! Your photos show why proper protection and base preparation are vital. Seeing those repairs makes me realize I need professional-grade paving stones near me installed correctly to handle heavy use without cracking so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.