The Airplane Graveyard (Somewhere to go) Visit 1


The airplane graveyard is near to where I get the
 river taxi and I had read about it so I decided to have a look.... The sun was coming down and it had begun
 to cast shadows on the derelict planes.


Which had graffiti / 'street art' added to them - 
I must admit to wanting to see an Alex Face there - that would have been cool...


But there was a fence erected and I was looking 
for a way in.


It was then that I realised that there were people 
inside and next time I will pay them 100 Baht to have a wander about...


They had made homes in the empty shells of the hull of the planes - so this was a little different to what I normally see in Bangkok...

 

Well I couldn't get in but I found this great video on YouTube 
- thank you to www.worldorbust.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.