Chong Heng Cha Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 4 - now closed


Today was a slightly different day - it was the afternoon and the walk was very hot - I am not doing that again!


I shared my Iced coffee with a rich pig!


Food Panda did a pick up for food whilst I was there - these companies must have made a lot of money because of Covid-19.


I tried to get into the empty building next door to take a photograph of their shrine.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


 1)  May 2021            2) June 2021                     3) July  2021  

 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.