Cafe Amazon (@ PTT Petrol Station) Visit 3


It was a bright morning but I was early and the sun was rising.



This meant that I saw some monks on my walk down the Soi.


The pussy cats were also out in the morning.


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed.




So the nearest spot was Cafe Amazon at PTT Petrol Station.


My mug was ready
 


but then I saw that they would not use it.


I am not sure why.


This visit was in January 2022.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 


 Previous Visits

 1) Aug 2021        2) Sept 2021          3)   Jan 2022     4) Mar 2022

 5) Apr 2022



     






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.