Sanam Chandra Palace (Nakhon Pathom)




Sanam Chandra Palace (Thaiพระราชวังสนามจันทร์RTGSSanam Chan; "Moon Plaza") is a palace complex built by Vajiravudh in Nakhon Pathom ProvinceThailand, 56 km west of Bangkok. The palace complex is about a kilometer away from the Phra Pathommachedi. The complex consists of five buildings and a Ganesh shrine. (Text from Wikipedia)


I am amazed at all the special places that I find whilst I am here in Bangkok.


There are clearly a lot of places here that I did not find - here's a list (
from read me before you journey).


1) 
Sanam Chandra Palace
2) Thub Kwan Residence 
3)  Chaleemongkolasana Residence
4) Bhimarn Prathom Residence
5) Samakkeemukamartaya Reidence
6) Mareerajaratabulung Residence
7) Thub Kwan Residence



And it is all set in a beautiful park area.



     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.