Chatuchak Weekend Market (Visit 5)


Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok is somewhere I have visited a plethora of different times. There is always something there that I buy - I always have a coffee there.


Found some Star Wars things recently.


Always lots of clothes.


Then there were the books - I have an enormous amount of books to read now, after working in a hotel for 10 years I needed somewhere else!


I still find the market interesting and it is not a tourist trap as there are always Thai people shopping as well.


A large choice of foods - I usually stick to my 
Som Tum.



More professional cafes are there now 
- along with the street Cafe.


I wonder whether the abacus would be useful in the classroom?


Decoration for my bar?

 
Do you need a dream catcher?


Would the crocodile be illegal in some countries?


I was surprised to see the kebabs.



Then there were a plethora of alleyways to explore.



 
Previous Visits
 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.