Selfies with soldiers in Thailand

Hi Willy :)
Selfies? I heard this a while ago and was puzzled (okay I am not hip) and then last week the changes in Bangkok brought on a torrent of selfies - some in Bangkok.


I had seen all these people check how they looked in their telephones at coffee shops etc but I never realised they were actually taking photographs.

Then a read a site called 'mashable' published here...


@dannybigd88
#sellotapeselfies 

Go to Instagram -  and search for these obscure

#babymuggling
#babysuiting
#unselfie
#riccing 

Then Thai Visa made a posting of selfies with soldiers.

From here on in I know that the world (as seen through some social media) is strange but the sellotape is seriously strange!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.