Phuket’s 10 Best Cultural Restaurants


Suay

Phuket's 10 Best Cultural Restaurants - written by someone,here they are, have I been and what do i think?

Zen @ Central Festival

  1) Kopitiam - Phuket Old Town - my visit 
  2) BreezeCape Yamu
  3) Suay - Phuket Town - my visit 
  4) Acqua - Patong
  5) Boathouse Wine and Grill - Kalim
  6) Chino@ Cafe Gallery - Phuket Old Town my visit 
  7) Mom Tri's Kitchen visited
  8) SaffronBanyan Tree
  9) Siam Indigo - Phuket Old Town - closed - my visit 
  10) Taste - Surin Beach

Nong Sow

This is my list

  1) Mee Ton Poe 1 - Phuket Old Town 
  2) Kopitiam - Phuket Old Town 
  3) China Inn - Phuket Old Town 
  4) Mor Mu Dong - not for everybody...
  5) Janjira - Phuket Town
  6) Panwa House @ Cape Panwa Hotel
  7) โชคชัยติ่มซำ, Chockchai - Dim Sum
  8) Nong Sow - the best Som Tam in Phuket
  9) Suay - Phuket Old Town
  10) Hokkien Noodles - Phuket Old Town

China Inn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.