The moon, quadcopter, Simon Star and Butterflies



Getting up early meant that we saw the full moon descend...



After this it was certainly time for a bicycle ride around the corner to Borae. We packed the Quadcopter and a boiled egg for breakfast and away we cycled.



It was great at the is time in the morning - there was far less traffic...




Reaching Borae market was simple, we followed the Klong to a football field where we set upi the Quadcopter and away I went.



Jemma watched and praised me.

I am slowly getting the hang of it, I really think that the wind is my worst enemy. After this it was time to cycle home - we popped into Schnitzelwirt for some water.



After this we visited Simon Star Show to practice the school show - we popped in next door to Sala Restaurant (near to Phuket Orchid Garden and Thai Village) for lunch - review coming here.



After this it was time to visit the Phuket Butterly Garden - which is closing at the end of the month...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.