Satree Phuket Mini Marathon


Satree Phuket Mini Marathon  was a family decision!



As a family we were late! So we parked and played catch up with everyone else - what did it matter?



So we started at the back and I don't know if we progressed very much further?



I remember this bus - a volunteer bus from a Local Chinese Shrine (มูลนิธิกุศลธรรมภูเก็ตAND they picked me up from the Phuket Vegetarian Festival in 2012!



As we progressed more and more people were stopping.

One even got a lift on a motorbike!




Then it was time for a 'Pit Stop' - thank you for whoever tidied all the cups up (well I hope they did anyway).



Anyway we made it home...

- even though we did not run it all.
map courtesty of runmeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.