Nai Lert Flower and Garden Art Fair


WOW - “Unveil the biggest Flower Carpet in Asia” 



The Nai Lert Park Heritage Home (http://www.nailertparkheritagehome.com)  was the focus for this plethora of color and flowers - wonderful.




 The Flower Carpet was certainly the ‘jewel in the crown’ here – totally wonderful magnificent - I would have like the sun to be higher so there was no shade so I might go back again. I did meet the designer - https://www.instagram.com/sakchaiguy/.




As I waited for the sun to go up I wandered throughout all the other exhibits - and there were a lot of them.I did visit the Chao Mae Tuptim shrine and was pleased that everything was not adorned as might have been...  


Then there was the entrance for Siam Emporium.




I did like the lotus in the pond though.


There was a display of an ear... not sure it it had anything to do with the show? 


Would have loved to have sat outside in the garden with a coffee - maybe an idea for next time?


I wonder whether the motorbikes are always there?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.