Chantaburi Old Town (Part1)


Chantaburi Old Town is somewhere which reminded me of Phuket Old Town.



There was also a very large khlong running through it - we had a coffee next to the water.


There were a plethora of pavements which could take you to a view of the khlong.



We purchased some fresh fruit whilst we were there.


But I had no idea what these 'purple sausages' were.


Scattered around were small tables with things to buy - I would have loved this if I had found it as a child!


I have to admit to being surprised to finding a Christian Church here - 

the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception Chanthaburi.



And as we continued our walk there was a Chinese Shrine but I could not find out it's name.



We had another coffee where the suspended light was above water - maybe it would look different in the evening?



There was a Tuk Tuk on display outside and someone straining!


An attraction that was popular was the Wall Street Art - this will be in another blog post.


The road was popular for this group from a school.

   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.