A trip from Phuket Airport - wats, shrines, traffic, festivals, people and more



Driving from the airport I took some 'snaps' as we drove home.
The Phuket Vegetarian was underway - a festival which must be visited


Roti Sai Mai must be tasted.


Chinese Shrines must be visited.


I love Cashew nuts and chilli.


The Heroines Monument is seen - there is a Geocache.


I love to visit Chinese Shrines 


I love to visit Buddhist Wats 


There are always new restaurants to visit.


The bus station takes you everywhere


Interesting passengers - where are they going?



Chinese burial areas are taken care of



Some Buddhist Wats are further away


There is a canal into Phuket Town


Always something different - fishing outside Hongsyok House?


There is still natural areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.