GPS and more in Phuket Town



I needed to pop into Bangkok International Hospital in the early morning and fancied a coffee - I had visited a number of them so I chose to have a wander down a couple of streets which I had not been down before.



I was too early - the coffee shops were closed. 



As I progressed I did see a shop selling 'Bird's Nest' and I do not understand why people purchase this item?




Then there was a small boutiques hotel and coffee shop - but they hadn't finished building it - so i will have to visit here again...




Then there was a little bit of joy for me - 'Monkey Tea' was open... jumped on the free WiFi and read a book...



The next time stop was at a 'fun shop' called Pink Pvssy - always fun and reasonably priced.



Then it was time for a coffee at 'Starbucks' at Tesco...



This was the GPS map I tried to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.