Foursquare (App)

Looking for a coffee shop nearest to me...
Description

Foursquare is your ultimate city guide, in your pocket. Find the best places to eat, drink, shop, or visit — in any city in the world. Access over 60 million short reviews from local experts. Traveling or looking to discover new places nearby? Get the free iPhone and iPad app today.

Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
Save places you want to go, so you never forget.

So I chose to look for the nearest coffee shop...


The nearest one was Livingstone's Coffee shop...


 So I chose to follow the map on foursquare - 
using Apple Maps or Google Maps, I chose Google Maps...


Yes it worked...

I have found that it does mean you need to read a map though - I did get lost...

Previous Posts
 1) Nov 2013 - best nearby
 2) August 2013 - how do i get there?
 3) June 2013 - Specials 
 4) Nov 2012 

Cost: Free
Ease of use: simple
Comment: enjoy using it and it is useful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.