Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76 - Visit 7)


Okay - I am addicted to Iced Coffee OR I cannot drink Instant coffee any longer?



Found a seat and an umbrella.


The Iced coffee was so good I was going to go inside to order another one as I had finished the first one..


Food Panda came whist I was there.

A lovely spot with lovely iced coffee on the Soi that we live.


Not tried the food yet...
 

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76

 

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

Previous Visits
 1) May 2021          2) June 2021         3) July 2021   
 4) July 2021           5) Aug 2021         6) Sept 2021
 7) Oct 2021            

 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.