Wat Hua Khu (Somewhere to go) วัดหัวคู้วราราม (Part One)


Wat Hua Khu วัดหัวคู้วราราม was somewhere we chose to go to make merit and give thanks for me still being well.



I gave thanks for all the signs that there were directing us to the Wat.


The approach to the temple up on the hill was really quite wonderful - nothing a photograph could show.


Over the bridge



and then we parked next to the khlong.


It was really quite special.


Then we entered the Wat

 
and again I was surprised by how big the Wat was and how many buildings.


A buddha was in the trees 


and this building was protected by the snake at the steps.


Then inside I was taken with how much there was inside.



I have to admit that I do not know what this all meant.


This is a link to Part Two.

     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.