Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 25

 

It was a very good book I was reading this morning.


I nearly walked into a car parked in the road!


There was a market in the road this morning.



I pushed through the ivy and she was not busy.


She quickly made my coffee - not sure whether it was a cappuccino but it was very good. I now bring my own mug to save on plastic.


On the way home I met a Grab motorbike delivering something early  breakfast perhaps?


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in 
February 2022.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station

6) Starbucks (Tops Market / Bangkok)

  

Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)   


Other Posts

 1)  May 2021          2) June 2021                 3) July  2021       

 4) Aug  2021           5) Sept  2021               6) Oct 2021

 7) Nov 2021           8) Dec 2021                   9) Jan 2022 


 
    
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.