Scattering of your ashes



Got this question today:


Can my ashes be scattered over the ground of 
my football team?




Liverpool: "A Liverpool FC spokesman said the club does allow ashes to be strewn across the pitch at Anfield" - but I can find no clear guidance.....
Manchester United: There is nothing on their website, I would refer to the comments below regarding Anti Pollution Rules (UK)
Chelsea: There is nothing on their website, I would refer to the comments below regarding Anti Pollution Rules (UK)
Peterborough United: yes


Environmental guidance - Anti Pollution rules (UK) Optimum Population
"Football clubs, including Manchester United, have stopped the remains of fans being put on their pitches. Manchester City, along with many European clubs, have now built a memorial garden to save their grass."


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.