Music on hold...




It has been a busy week and I have had enough of being on hold and listening to Greensleeves, Beauty and the Beast, David Cassidy and a pianist on LSD whilst waiting...


So who is your worst?


I have to say that Thai Airways is actually quite pleasant.
I will find / ask who is singing and congratulate them on choosing a piece of music which is calming whilst others only annoy me... BUT that might be the reason...


There are a number of sites where this is also a discussion.
PCWorld forum
neatorama - with examples!!!!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Listening to onhold music while waiting for the call queue need not be such a drag when the company could have a number of tracks to keep the customer entertained for at least a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Frances - it would certainly make me a better customer - the worse and the longer the wait is (eventually) worse for the business because the customer suffers so much - but are their issues with licensing maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.