FC Phuket vs. Saraburi






As I was purchasing my tickets I felt comfortable that the sign on the front of the gate indicated that guns and knives were not allowed!




With my can of Leo (for 30 Baht) and my fried sausages I made myself comfortable to watch FC Phuket...


The atmosphere was great, flags were waving, people were chanting / screaming and the match had yet to start. The crowd were noisy throughout and appreciated the effort that Phuket FC made - even applauding the opposing teams efforts - sportsmanship from the players.  Some wonderful acting by the players and the referee did not hesitate to call on a stretcher to remove / take care of the 'injured' player.


Well they were outplayed in the first half (Saraburi scoring 2 goals) and in the second half Phuket should have taken off their goalkeeper for another striker because he was not needed....


BUT FC Phuket still lost 2 nil...

more football photos
        
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.