National Youth Games - Sailing @ Ao Yon





Ao Yon is close to my home so I thought that I would make a visit in the morning 
to see the children 'cast off'.

I arrived at Phuket Youth Sailing around the corner from Ao Yon beach and all the children were waiting patiently for the flag to be raised and they could begin. It was a lovely morning with some wind (enough for their boats I believe).  The Royal Thai Navy set out first and were followed by a steady stream of children in their own boats - I was suitably impressed.


Congratulations to all of those who took part - here are some photographs.

Thank you to Phuket Youth Sailing and Phuket Aquarium who organized and hosted this special event for the National Youth Games.




View Beaches in Phuket in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.