Tiger Temples - a right or a wrong?



A recent post by CNN International revolved around the issue of the Tiger Temples in Thailand which have so many overseas visitors and receive so much publicity.

I have not visited any of these places so I do not feel that I able to speak from experience BUT I would comment that I am not sure that they represent the future for the Tiger.

I would say that the treatment in Phuket Zoo is atrocious though and my review has been rejected twice by Tripadvisor.



I would also add that the gibbons that have been held in captivity and after my visits to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Camp in the Khap Phra Thaeo National Park I understand that they do have difficulties re-integrating the animals back into the wild.

I urge everyone to make a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.