Panoramio and Google Maps

View tim in Phuket in a larger map

I take a plethora of photographs and try to organise them but am not really successful in managing the photographs so I made a blog of my photographs which I liked.

As I was surfing on the net (not the waves) I was directed to a website where you were able to upload a photograph and then link it to a map which would enable you to connect the picture and the map together.

This started with Google Maps and I have found Panoramio easy to use and they are simple to integrate with one another - then Google mapped Phuket!!

My biggest hits is: Banana Beach 723 Hits on Panoramio (22/5/20112)

I now no longer have to create a map to indicate where the restaurant was or the 'location' but can place my photograph in the correct place.

Fabulous



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.