Sammakorn Weekend Market (Visit 1)



Sammakorn Market (ตลาดนัดสัมมากร) is somewhere we visit on a regular basis - for breakfast and I like to go shopping for some DVD - my wife loves the collection of clothes the they have - and there is a lot of them!



We go so regularly that the staff know what I would like for breakfast now!


Found more Peter Rabbit stuff this week - I wonder where they are made?



Lot's of toys and.shirts to choose from.


Do you want a bag?



Do you want anything for the kitchen or the house?




We usually have our breakfast at the back from a number of different places BUT I have yet to find a very good place for a traditional Thai tea...

Sammakorn Weekend Market
 
Phone Number: 061 398 3575  
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Soi Ramkhamhaeng 110, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10240
Hours: 7:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m (weekends) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.