Motorcycles in Phuket




Well I have had quite enough of ranting about tourists on holiday and they really should not drive a motorbike if they do not know how to already...

This led me to thinking about how Thai people are able to drive in what the Westerner sees as pandemonium...


Then I saw this place that sold motorbikes (unfortunately not rental) - in Phuket Old Town so the building was in keeping with the older traditions AND the was a Chinese Shrine inside the building.


So that's why - buy your bike here and receive a free blessing - this reminds me of another place in Phuket Old Town which sells motorbike helmets from what looks like a Chinese Shrine - maybe I'm right?



1 comment:

  1. It certainly does get crowded these days. I first went up the hill before the building started and over the years I have followed the building progress. Amazed that it’s still not finished. Best to visit early morning or around sunset to avoid crowds. The tours all visit during the day. you can read more on spirittourism.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.