Game Centre is NOT your friend




How many of you (me included) have taken a quick break to visit the toilet and smoked a cigarette, made a phone call or something else?

Last week I was having a great run on Temple Run – Level 7 and it was fabulous and I broke my best score – okay maybe I might have had more than one game…

Anyway – did you know that you really should put on the Airplane Mode if you have a play when you shouldn’t and I really don’t think that you should share you score with Game Center.

I had a colleague who was surreptitiously having a ‘Temple Run fix’ and after the end of the game got an SMS from the boss –

“If that’s the best you can do I suggest you stop playing – much like your job!”

But there is a fix for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.