New App to improve Road Safety in Thailand

This is NOT the App!

I guess the best way to improve road safety is to tell the driver not to drive... but never mind.

I have visions of the tourist in flip flops, no helmet and trying to read the App at the same time as watching the road - then I thought it was an April Fool.

BUT I was wrong I searched for the App but to no avail BUT I did find a Widget and a posting on ThaiVisa which linked to the original posting.

I have contacted the Foreign Office for the App and for permission to use the widget here on the blog and I am still waiting - here is the UK advice.

So the best advice that I can share is don't drive if you don't have to!

Do you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.